Vocab Poem

My life was Monochromatic until seeing Hue lights. 
I sketch portraits of people I don't know to understand a stranger in a artistic way. 
I always knew I was weird and no Illustration could convince or change my thought. 
When looking at the sky I Believe you see compositions of what you want to believe.
When trying to make a Equilibrium design wild but structure would be wise.
I look in the mirror and see a silhouette of what I used to be Even if it would Pretend to be abstract.
My Colors of life have been tinted over time trying to Motif into me.
One thing that will never change are the organic shapes we see everyday which we never seem  to admire even contour shapes can seem so plain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My poster project reflective essay

End of the year reflection

My Block NYC Video Project