End of the year reflection

I wasn't really expecting anything different from this class. I've been in graphic design since I was in middle school  and I though it would be the same as my freshman and sophomore year. This class was more of a challenge and elaborate. learned more about using Photoshop and IMovie which were hard software to work with. This class was also less demanding, I felt Ms.Carol and Marlyn help us explore of mind which help with my art.

This class failed my expectations because I assumed it would be easy and less complicated. I loved that there were different assignments some I enjoy more then others. I felt it was organized and I wasn't expecting it considering the latest graphic design class I took felt random.


Well working with Photoshop was toil and I really was frustrated with this software and how it  operates. I learned by taking my time and I kinda learned from my mistakes. Naming and organizing my layers was difficult because I was comfortable with working on 2 to 3 layers. This was hard to maneuver curtain shapes and backgrounds. I learned by using layers it would make it easy to complete and plan my ideas.

If I took this class again I would take the internship Ms. Carol gave me more serious and I would've made more time. I wouldn't be late as much and I would take outline sheet serious.

I would definitely recommend this class to the new juniors to be because of the variety of projects and just meeting different people like the people from turbo vote, My block. Brian who was a employee of my block NYC he was nice and vivacious. I loved working with him and this project was my favorite because it was hilarious but heart warming. The reason for that is my family, and making it so personal made me feel care free just like this class my ideas were condoned not rejected.  

Can you please share with me, your recommendations to improve this class
Please be on time or you will never here the end of it. Do all you projects on time and take those work sheets serious they help structure your ideas.

This class made me structure more then my creative ideas but also my essay writing and memory. I'm now a pro in Photoshop and in IMovie which is pretty impetuous.

I plan on being a doctor or head nurse and a vet. This class help me discover all different ways in branching out in art but this wasn't my passion so I couldn't make use of this class to my full  ability



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My poster project reflective essay

My Block NYC Video Project